The employee, within the Sales area, will support the Sales Manager with all typical activities of the field. More specifically, she/he will be involved in supporting the following activities:
- Identifying client’s demands and suggesting adequate products/services.
- Searching proactively new business opportunities in the market.
- Developing and creating Quotation.
- Interacting with clients, if necessary during an after-sales stage.
- Launching, developing, communicating commercial novelties and new company products, planning and supervising new marketing activities.
- Contacting clients in order to inform them about new features in company products.
- Proposing initiatives and tools in order to improve the business in general.
A qualified applicant will fulfill the following requirements:
- Good language skills (more languages like English, Serbian, Albanian, Bulgarian).
- Long term analysis skills regarding global economics, following market trends and technological innovation.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Aged 25 years or younger.