The employee, within the Human Resources area, will support the HR Manager with all typical activities of the field. More specifically, she/he will be involved in supporting the following activities:
- Compensation & Benefit
- Managing e Development
- Company database updating and reports
- Internal and external communication management
A qualified applicant will fulfill the following requirements:
- Fluent English and German (native speaker of one of them preferred).
- Good knowledge for Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Proactivity, good social and teamwork skills.
- Organizational capacity and sense of initiative.